This last weekend at the 2013 Craft Beer & Cocktail Showcase, EtchingX launched their new line of custom etched beer
growlers and 22 ounce beer bottles. The Showcase was held at El Dorado in San Diego, an event that was sold out before the doors even opened, with over 600 attendees.
Custom etched growlers can be used by microbreweries as part of a refill program, showcasing their logo and be personalized with the customer’s name, birthday, or any other information. Growlers can also be purchased by home-brewers as birthday, holiday, or groomsmen gifts.
Custom etched beer bottles can be used by home-brewers as reusable bottles to showcase their favorite or premium brews. They can also be used as gifts, personalized with the name of your brew and the name of the recipient. Designs can be customized for weddings, birthdays, Christmas, or graduation parties. Our bottles have been tested by our own home-brewer, ensuring durability!
Congratulations to our contest winner, Jeff Hansson!
- Draft Beer on the Go? It’s Growler Time! (amog.com)
- Microbrewers Rejoice! the Growler Bicycle is Here! (gas2.org)
- The History of the Growler (flggcanyonaletrail.wordpress.com)
- Tapping into craft beer (hollandsentinel.com)
- More Minnesotans Buying Beer In Growlers (kstp.com)
- Fred Grimm: Fighting for our virtue, one growler at a time (miamiherald.com)
- New local craft breweries follow Boulevard’s path, tap into its market (kansascity.com)
- Local brewers face off for ‘best beer’ (wcpo.com)